Area Sales Manager – Warangal ( Cement Division )
- Achieve assigned Sales, Collection & other receivable Targets
- Manage existing Dealer network and appoint new dealers in unrepresented markets by initiating market mapping & potential assessment.
- Sustain and increase Market Share of NCL.
- Manage and motivate team of direct reportees and ensure good performance review mechanism of their KPPs( Key performance parameters)
- Lead the team by example by enforcing participative management style and not by being directive.
- Ensure planned market visits for effective engagement with channel partners and customers.
- Maintain call tracker and after visit reports of markets.
- Train and coach team on new technical inputs and general management skills.
- Maintain good work environment by creating a highly performance oriented culture.
- Resolve / handle service related issues proactively.
- Maintain good communication with internal customers( Commercial/ Logistics/ Accounts )
- Directly manage key customers (Trade & Non Trade )
- Develop strong Brand equity for NCL.
- Implement all promotional activities (Mason Meets / Wall paintings/ Engineer meets/ Dealer boards ) as listed out in the KPPs.
- Ensure healthy channel network (minimum active dealer percentage to be 90).
- Submit weekly market reports and other reports relating to competition / industry developments .
- Achieve any other tasks assigned from time to time
If you are interested for the above opening kindly send your updated profile to email@example.com or call 9133330238
Required Candidate profile
– Candidate should have done his Graduation / PG / MBA with a min of 8 years experience in Channel sales/Dealer sales, project sales in Building Material industry like cement, plywood, Paints, Tiles /Bath Fittings, Sanitaryware and any other allied building materials.
– Should be proficient in Telugu, Hindi & English.
– Excellent direct client facing experience in leadership roles.
– Strong Analytical/ Problem-solving skills.
– People management