Shift Incharge @ Paonta, Himachal Pradesh
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise overall shift operations.
- Supervising the production activities to reach the desired quantity and quality.
- Trouble shooting.
- Daily production report to all concerns.
- Monthly stock checking.
- Maintain ISO standards / 5S to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company in line with the companies Health and Safety policy.
If the above job description matches to your profile, kindly send your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have worked in Continuous Process Plant.
- Minimum 3 years for B.Tech (Mech.) or 4 years for Diploma in Mech. Engg.
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Knowledge on Rotary Air Compressors, Blowers, Thermic Fluid Heater, Heat Exchangers, Centrifugal Pumps etc.
- Candidates from local industrial belt are encouraged to apply.
Functions: Plant operations/Maintanenece
Locations: Paonta Sahib
Sorry! This job has expired.