Senior General Manager ( Works ) – Cement Division @ Mattapally
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support production/process, quality and other functions to ensure timely availability of the product as per the market requirements.
- Ensure no compromise approach in quality parameters at all stages of the production.
- Develop necessary plans and implement productivity improvement programs to achieve assigned targets of the plant, in consultation with President (Works).
- Ensure effective management and development of people with timely training & development programs and job rotations etc.
- Ensure effective implementation of EHS Management.
- Oversee and ensure statutory compliance with regard to plant activities in all respects.
- Support cost management initiatives from time to time and ensure plant financial targets.
- Promote and steer implementation of lean manufacturing practices.
- Oversee the maintenance activities to ensure minimal breakdowns with robust preventative maintenance plans.
- Ensure timely availability of raw material, in close coordination with procurement team.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing / Commercial Teams for quick dispatch turnarounds.
- Lead new project innovations as assigned from time to time.
This position will support and assist President (Works) in managing the Cement Plant Activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have done his Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum 20 years experience in managing a process industry, preferably cement plants.
- Strong in Communication, Leadership, Presentation, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving.
- Should be very good at Team Orientation.
- Should have strong technical knowledge in cement manufacturing processes, latest technologies, kiln operations, lean management and good manufacturing practices.
Functions: Manager Manufacturing Plant operations/Maintanenece Production
Locations: Kodad Other National Locations Suryapet
Sorry! This job has expired.