Senior Engineer – Project Procurement @ Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing project purchasing strategies.
- Preparing Special conditions of contract consists of detailed scope of work, completion schedule, milestones to be achieved, Price basis, Payment terms, Requirement of Bank Guaranties, Performance of Guaranties, details of client, quality requirements, work acceptance criteria.
- Managing daily purchasing activities
- Should have bench marked suppliers on performance ratings.
- Should have achieved improvement in timely deliveries and cost control Ability to undertake techno-commercial negotiations and obtaining necessary approvals from Management.
- Frequent site visits to understand the site conditions, analyzing the proximity of site, for better negotiations.
- Inspection of Engineering Items to match with our required/ ordered specification as per approved drawings before dispatching to site.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- Managing the maintenance of Manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE / B.Tech Mechanical with minimum experience of 5-6 years in Cement Industry, working in project Purchase Department.
- Should have knowledge on sourcing components & Machinery.
- Should be technically competent to cross check the BOMs given for project.
- To be able to understand the Specs Sheets / data sheets of components.
- Should possess good knowledge of import / export procedures.
- Should have knowledge on Taxes and Duties.
- Should be well versed with Supply chain management.
- Telugu Speaking
Sorry! This job has expired.