- Lead production, quality, and productivity to ensure timely availability of the product as per the market requirements.
- Ensure “no compromise approach” in quality parameters at all stages of the production.
- Develop necessary plans and implement productivity improvement norms to achieve assigned targets of the unit.
- Ensure effective management and development of people with timely training & development programs and job rotations etc.
- Ensure effective implementation of EHS management in compliance with Company Policies
- Oversee and ensure statutory compliance with regard to plant activities in all respects.
- Lead cost management initiatives from time to time and ensure plant financial targets.
- Promote and steer implementation of lean manufacturing practices
- Oversee the maintenance activities to ensure minimal breakdowns with robust preventative maintenance plans.
- Ensure timely availability of raw material, in close coordination with the mother plant which supplies the Clinker.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing / Commercial Teams for quick dispatch turnarounds.
Interested candidate can send their updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Candidate Profile
- Should have strong technical knowledge in cement manufacturing processes, latest technologies, kiln operations, lean management, good manufacturing practices.
- Strong in Communication, Leadership, Presentation, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving. Should be very good at Team Orientation.
- Minimum 18 years’ experience in managing a process industry, preferably cement plants.
Functions: Maintenance Manufacturing Production