- Achieve assigned Sales, Collection & other receivable Targets
- Manage existing Dealer network and appoint new dealers in unrepresented markets by initiating market mapping & potential assessment.
- Sustain and increase Market Share of Nagarjuna cement.
- Manage and motivate team of direct reportees and ensure good performance review mechanism of their KPPs (Key performance parameters)
- Lead the team by example by enforcing “participative” management style and not by being “directive”.
- Ensure planned market visits for effective engagement with channel partners and customers.
- Maintain call tracker and after visit reports of markets.
- Train and coach team on new technical inputs and general management skills.
- Maintain good work environment by creating a highly performance-oriented culture.
- Resolve / handle service related issues proactively.
- Maintain good communication with internal customers (Commercial/ Logistics/ Accounts )
- Directly manage key customers (Trade & Non Trade)
- Develop strong Brand equity for NCL.
- Implement all promotional activities (Engineer Meets / Contractors meet architect meet etc) as listed out in the KPPs.
- Ensure healthy channel network (minimum active dealer percentage to be 90).
- Submit weekly market reports and other reports relating to competition / industry developments.
- Achieve any other tasks assigned from time to time.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated profile to email@example.com
Required Candidate Profile
- Minimum 15 years of experience in dealer sales and project sales in building material industry like Boards, Paints, Tiles and Bath Fittings & Sanitary Ware etc.
- Candidate should be proficient in local language, English and Hindi.
- Should have strong command over a) Devising Sales and Marketing Plans b) Customer Trends/Analysis/Surveys c) Marketing Cost / Budget Estimations.
Functions: Sales & Marketing
Sorry! This job is expired.