- Achieve assigned Sales, Collection & other receivable Targets
- Manage existing Dealer network and appoint new dealers in unrepresented markets by initiating market mapping & potential assessment.
- Sustain and increase Market Share of NCL.
- Manage and motivate team of direct reportees and ensure good performance review mechanism of their KPPs( Key performance parameters)
- Lead the team by example by enforcing participative management style and not by being directive.
- Ensure planned market visits for effective engagement with channel partners and customers.
- Maintain call tracker and after visit reports of markets.
- Train and coach team on new technical inputs and general management skills.
- Maintain good work environment by creating a highly performance oriented culture.
- Resolve / handle service related issues proactively.
- Maintain good communication with internal customers( Commercial/ Logistics/ Accounts )
- Directly manage key customers (Trade & Non Trade )
- Develop strong Brand equity for NCL.
- Implement all promotional activities (Mason Meets / Wall paintings/ Engineer meets/ Dealer boards ) as listed out in the KPPs.
- Ensure healthy channel network (minimum active dealer percentage to be 90).
- Submit weekly market reports and other reports relating to competition / industry developments .
- Achieve any other tasks assigned from time to time.
Minimum 7 years of experience in the cement Industry. Interested candidates can share their C.V to Mary.L@nclind.com
Functional Area: Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Division: Cement Division