Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve assigned Sales, Collection & other receivable Targets
- Manage existing Dealer network and appoint new dealers in unrepresented markets by initiating market mapping & potential assessment.
- Sustain and increase Market Share of NCL.
- Manage and motivate team of direct reportees and ensure good performance review mechanism of their KPPs( Key performance parameters)
- Lead the team by example by enforcing participative management style and not by being directive.
- Ensure planned market visits for effective engagement with channel partners and customers.
- Maintain call tracker and after visit reports of markets.
- Train and coach team on new technical inputs and general management skills.
- Maintain good work environment by creating a highly performance oriented culture.
- Resolve / handle service related issues proactively.
- Maintain good communication with internal customers( Commercial/ Logistics/ Accounts )
- Directly manage key customers (Trade & Non Trade )
- Develop strong Brand equity for NCL.
- Implement all promotional activities (Mason Meets / Wall paintings/ Engineer meets/ Dealer boards ) as listed out in the KPPs.
- Ensure healthy channel network (minimum active dealer percentage to be 90).
- Submit weekly market reports and other reports relating to competition / industry developments .
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum 6 years – Max 10 in Building material Industry (preferably in Pipes/Water tanks/Paints/ Electricals/Steel or any other Bazaar selling experience.
- Great selling skills
- Good Leadership
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to convince and correlate real time scenarios
Assertive/ Positive attitude/ Maturity