- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Analyze business development opportunities for different product applications and monitor market trends.
- Handle all dealer representatives/representations in the respective areas.
- Accomplish Sales Objectives.
- Lead and develop the team by example by enforcing participative management style.
- Meet the Builders, Contractors, Architects, Govt. Departments and Fabricators to explain about product and applications.
- Build company image by collaborating with Architectures, Builders, Engineers etc.
- Key Account Management
- Implement all promotional activities and suggest new promotional methods/activities
Address any other tasks assigned from time to time.
Minimum 8- 10 years’ experience in Channel sales/dealer sales, project sales in building material industry like Boards, Paints, Tiles and Bath Fittings & Sanitary Ware etc. Candidate should be proficient in English and Local language.
Interested candidates may share their C.V to mary.L@nclind.com