Roles and Responsibilities
- Introduction and Launching New Products in the Market
- Undertake Market Potential Surveys and Reporting thereof
- Promote the Product within the communities of Architects / Project Management Consultants / Builders and such other interested parties (Institutional Sales).
- Devise Sales Forecast based on the Market Potential and advise Production
- Develop Retail Sales Management thru’ Franchisee Network over a period of time
- Participate in Branding / Promotional Activities
- Team Management in achieving the assigned KPIs
- Train and coach team on new technical inputs and general management skills.
- Maintain good work environment by creating a highly performance-orientated culture.
- Work closely with Service Installation Team / Resolve and handle service related issues proactively.
- Directly manage Key Customers (Key Account Management)
- Submit weekly market reports and other reports relating to competition / industry developments.
- Work on other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Technical skillsand Knowledge:
- Basic MS Office / ERP (if possible)
- Ability to calculate backward and forward business workings.
- Must have inclination to learn technical information relating to MDF Doors.
- Strong Selling skills / Should be a Go-Getter
- Good Leadership
- Excellent Communication / Presentation Skills
- Ability to convince and correlate real time scenarios
- Assertive/ Positive Attitude/ Maturity
Any Graduate / Postgraduate have minimum 6 years’ experience preferably in Building Material Industry. B2B experience is ideal.
Functional Area: Business Development Doors Division Sales Sales & Business Development sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: cochin Kochi
Division: Doors Division