1. Verification & Approval of Procurement Entries along with PO’s and other related documents
2. Ledger Scrutiny
3. Vendor Reconciliation
4. Reconciliation of Inter-Division & Sister Concerns’ Accounts
5. Knowledge in Periodical Closure of Accounts
6. Knowledge in Preparation in Financial Statements Knowledge in Direct Taxes ( with good knowledge on TDS provisions) & Indirect Taxation.
Required Candidate Profile
- Good in Communication & Correspondence skills in English
- Working Knowledge in ERP & MS Office / Acquaintance of accounting standards is a must.
- Should be able to Monitoring Procurement Entries, Vendor Reconciliation & Periodical Closures.
- Preferably to qualified CA Inter / CMA Inter.
- Prior experience in any process or manufacturing industry only will be considered.
- Experience: 3 – 8 years