Expired on: Apr 10, 2020
- Oversee and monitor the production process, drawing up a production schedule andadjust schedules as needed
- Make daily production planning and ensure it work as per schedule
- Planning ofraw material and resources
- Ensure that the production is cost effective and meets quality standards
- Be part of the the team in the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Coordinate with other departments who has connection with production
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervise and motivate the team.
Required Candidate Profile
- Should be a graduate in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Good at managing Teams and resource planning
- Minimum 8+ years progressive experience in production operations, preferably in cement related boards (sheets)
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Must be Telugu speaking
THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO STAY IN MATTAPALLY, SURYAPET DISTRICT, TELANGANA SHALL ONLY APPLY.
Functions: HR & Admin/Liaison Production
Locations: Mattapally Suryapet
Sorry! This job is expired.