Expired on: Mar 27, 2020
- Plan and Organize the Drilling / Blasting Activities in the prescribed safe manner, duly ensuring the statutory requirements
- Implement mining extraction plans
- Manage the Shift Blasters / Foremen / Drillers for safe and productive operations to meet the daily production/dispatch goals.
- Coordinate and ensure smooth product movement from the mine to the cement plant
- Participate in checking the quality parameters of the product
- Ensure maintenance of records including that are of statutory in nature
- Assess and Mitigate extraction risks from time to time
- Ensure safety and undertake safety behavioral observations.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Candidate Profile
- Should have worked in an open cast mine, preferably limestone mines with minimum 8 years of experience.
- Should have exposed to latest mining technologies.
- Should be familiar with the Mines Act and Allied Rules.
- Should have done B.Tech (Mining) and should be in possession of 2nd Class Mines Managers’ Certificate of Competency (SCC).
- Experience: 4 – 9 years
Functions: Plant operations/Maintanenece projects/Civil
Locations: Kodad Mattapalli Suryapet
Sorry! This job is expired.