- Identify new projects in the assigned areas and reporting thereof
- Gather the contact details of key decision makers of the new projects
- Meet the potential customers and appraise them of the product Duradoor (First Impression Matters)
- Promote the Product within the communities of Architects / Project Management Consultants / Builders and such other interested parties (Institutional Sales).
- Extend necessary support in Branding / Promotional Activities
- Work closely with Service Installation Team / Resolve and handle service related issues proactively.
- Submit weekly market reports and other reports relating to competition / industry developments.
- Work on other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Candidate Profile
- Minimum 8 years preferably in Building Material Industry. B2B experience is ideal.
- Strong Selling skills / Should be a Go-Getter
- Excellent Communication / Presentation Skills
- Ability to convince and correlate real time scenarios
- Assertive / Positive Attitude / Maturity
Functions: Sales & Marketing