Closing on: Mar 13, 2020
- Purchase Experience in Cement Industry of 8 to 10 yrs.
- Purchase of Mech., Spares and Equipment, Projects related materials.
- Ability to read the Mechanical Drawings & estimate the machining, material costs for Bought Items.
- Vendor/ Supplier/Contractor development.
- Cost element analysis/TCO.
- Delivery follow-up.
- Legal aspects of Purchasing – Taxes, Transport, Insurance, Payment & contract terms etc.,
- Functional Documentation.
- Experience in Service contracts would be added advantage.
- Good in ERP of MM Module.
If your profile matches to the above requirement kindly, send your updated resume to email@example.com
Required Candidate Profile
- Preference would be given to Telugu speaking candidate
- Ability & Willingness to learn & Share Learning with Team members.
- Communication – written, verbal.
- Analytical skills – ability to present proposals, recommendations.
- Commitment to deliver expectations – Ability to own and finish tasks.
- Team Player – Guide, Support, Coach others.
- Ability to understand job requirements, linkage between Big Picture and Daily actions.
Functions: Finance & Accounts HR & Admin/Liaison Purchase