Please find the below JD for Desktop Support engineer 3-8 YRS EXP.
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer .
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments.
- Knowledge on LAN,WAN ,technologies.
- Installation Configuration of switches,NVR/DVR CC camera
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Basic knowledge on firewall (Sophos,sonicwall,cisco..)
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Work Experience on office applications power point, excel ..
Role: IT & Information Security – Other
Industry Type: Building Material
Department: IT & Information Security
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT & Information Security – Other
UG: Any Graduate