Desired Candidate Profile
- Programming Knowledge: SIEMENS PLC (S7-300, S7-1200), Simatic Manager, Ladder, STL, SCADA-WinCC
- VFD Parameterisation; Communication Protocols (Profibus, Ethernet, MPI and RS232)
- Trouble-shooting of VFD Faults (Siemens, OMRON, Telemechanique, Delta, Lenze); PLC Programming and its Modification if/as necessary
- Knowledge in Hardware Configuration and Network Communication.
- Knowledge in Field instruments & Calibration
- Knowledge in Servo Drive Parameterisation, Resolver Connections and Functionality; Programming of Drivers and Parameterisation
- Maintenance Work Plans (Schedules)
- Knowledge on Kuka Robot, Homag edge bending machine are an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate a plan, review and analyse preventive maintenance strategy for the equipment instrumentation in order to achieve highest efficiency of the activities for reliable and safe operation.
- Provide technical advice during troubleshooting and corrective action of instrument breakdown or failures to find the root cause and best solution in order to restore the functionality back to normal.
- Attend to technical query by operation personnel and provide advice/solution according to best engineering practise to address issues which affect the operation.
- Administer the relevant contract, its contractors and suppliers associated to the works as contract holder to ensure compliance to the procedures, policies and guidelines set to support the maintenance needs.
- Monitor spare parts and inventory for critical instrumentation to ensure availability when required in order to minimize production interruption.
- Establish new inventory/cataloging where necessary. Update information in the inventory to ensure it is relevant for the current operation.
- Provide technical inputs in full cycle of procurement processes for contract, materials and service requisition where required so that all technical requirements are addressed properly to protect company interest.
- Identify, study, propose, and implement area for improvement (project) in the field of instrumentation engineering to enhance operation and improve total equipment reliability.
- Develop the plan, scope and lead the execution of shutdown works for instrumentation to ensure completion within the specified window.
- Forecast and prepare budget for instrument related activities i.e. maintenance, shutdown.
- Monitor budget utilization closely and provide justification for variance.
- Supervise work execution on site, develop procedures and instruction for either maintenance, shutdown or project to ensure compliance to safety, specification, standard and procedures in order to achieve highest quality of the work
Functional Area: Manufacturing & Engineering Production
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Choutuppal
Division: Doors Division