Role & responsibilities
- Front office executive with minimum Degree with Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi and local language)
- Greeting clients and setting a positive office atmosphere, answering the phone, taking messages and redirecting calls to respective offices extensions
- Provides and ensures high-quality customer service. Receives and resolves client feedbacks complaints in a manner consistent with company policy. Makes management aware of any complaints.
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements: – Handle end-to-end travel bookings,including flights, accommodations, car rentals, and other transportation modes as required
- Should handle Administrative tasks on time.
Preferably Female Candidates with 4- 8 years of experience
Role: Front Office
Industry Type: Engineering & Construction
Department: Administration & Facilities
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Administration
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate