Manager – Branding & Marketing Communications ( Marcom )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying marketing & branding opportunities in various cities and segments
- Planning, developing, negotiating, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising & trade promotion programs (online, print, direct mail & other electronic media) and events/ conferences with agents, suppliers, other agencies within and outside the organization
- Managing ATL segment in terms of all Content, Communication, Digital Platform, Social Media.
- Assist BTL part for generation of Contents, Catalogs, Lookbook, Product Visibility, Promotion, AV & presentation
- Coordination of content deliverables and creatives with advertising agency and other groups
- Devise and implement both strategic and tactical digital marketing plans in coordination with digital agency.
- Design campaigns to promote products.
- Accomplish other related organization objectives in sales & marketing by completing related tasks as needed.
Interested candidate can call at +91 91333 30238
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters degree in sales, marketing or business administration with 8 -14 years experience in branding and Marketing Communication in building materials manufacturing or similar industries
- Must have advanced computer knowledge and skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to speak passionately and knowledgably about the brand and business
- Able to travel will attend trade shows, events, market visits, as necessary
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
Functions: Branding IT Marcom Sales & Marketing