Expired on: Mar 27, 2020
- – Identifying marketing & branding opportunities in various cities and segments
- – Planning, developing, negotiating, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising & trade promotion programs (online, print, direct mail & other electronic media) and events/ conferences with agents, suppliers, other agencies within and outside the organization
- – Coordination of content deliverables and creatives with advertising agency and other groups
- – Accomplish other related organization objectives in sales & marketing by completing related tasks as needed
Business Associates Development & Management
- – Develop business partners / franchisee across India by identifying and sourcing prospective partners, pipeline maintenance, contract completion, and adherence to sales process.
- – Must passionately represent the brand and facilitate through the contractual process, financial resolution and market development.
- – Executes monthly and yearly sales objectives through the Business partners with regular tracking and progress reports
- – Coordinate execution of orders in a timely manner by collaborating with the sales team & plant
- – Manage schedules, file important documents and communicate relevant information
- – Ensure adequacy of sales related equipment or materials
- – Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- – Respond to customer complaints and coordinate after sales support as necessary
- – Take the lead in organizing necessary resources to put together high-quality sales presentations, digital content and other accessories
Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
Required Candidate Profile
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration.
- Must have advanced computer knowledge and skills
- Must have led and managed teams
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Must be able to speak passionately and knowledgably about the brand and business
- Able to travel – will attend trade shows, events, market visits, as necessary
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Functions: HR & Admin/Liaison Sales & Marketing
Sorry! This job is expired.