Manager / Senior Manager – Projects Procurement
Roles and Responsibilities
The job holder will be responsible for procurement activities related to new projects and also coordination with on-site projects team for successful execution of the projects within the earmarked budgets and timelines.
The job holder will also have to liaise and coordinate with Project Consultants, Project Management Associates and other such agencies from time to time, to ensure timely completion of the projects.
The job holder will become a core member of the on-site projects team eventually once the major project procurement activities are completed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Must possess minimum 12 years of progressive work experience in project related procurement activities and on-site execution works.
- Must have dealt with major National and International Suppliers of Cement Plant & Machinery
- Must be fully conversant with AutoCAD
- Must have executed large size projects – preferably cement plants’ related projects
Perks and Benefits