Expired on: Apr 7, 2020
- Timely and cost effective procurement of capital items/ spares/ consumables and services
- Floating RFQs and comparing the quotations on techno-commercial basis;
- Negotiating with vendors and finalizing the Purchase Order as per SOPs.
- Evaluating vendor performance on quality, delivery, technical assistance, after-sales services, compliance of safety norms & so on.
- Coordinating cross-functionally for for on-time delivery and resolution of any urgency.
- Reducing overall supply chain cost by developing substitute of OEM vendors,indigenous development of materials and alternative vendor development.
- Developing Annual Rate Contracts for regular consuming goods and spares to have economical advantage and reduce lead time.
- Establishing & implementing methods & best practices related to systems & processes for supporting inventory forecasting, purchasing & material control
- Maintenance of supplier data & Preparation of monthly MIS reports.
- Oversee the Stores Management of Transport Division of the Company.
- Inward and outward controlling of material on daily basis with close monitoring.
- Coordination with parties in case material received short, excess and or damaged.
- Keep track of slow moving /non-moving stock and manage the same appropriately.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
The Job Holder will initially be based at Huzur Nagar for about 6 months and then will be based at our Hyderabad Office.
Required Candidate Profile
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering (Non Engineers with relevant experience may also be considered)
- Should possess minimum of 5 years experience in Material Management (procurement and stores).
- Transport Industry experience is preferred (Large Size Automobile Workshops and Garages).
- Should possess strong negotiation skills.
- Should be Telugu speaking, apart from English and Hindi.
Functions: Purchase Stores
Locations: Huzurnagar Kodad Suryapet
Sorry! This job is expired.