Role & responsibilities
- Introduction and Launching New Products in the Market
- Undertake Market Potential Surveys and Reporting thereof
- Promote the Product within the communities of Architects / Project Management Consultants / Builders and such other interested parties (Institutional Sales).
- Devise Sales Forecast based on the Market Potential and advise Production
- Develop Retail Sales Management thru Dealer / Distributor Network over a period of time
- Branding / Promotional Activities
- Team Management in achieving the assigned KPIs
- Train and coach team on new technical inputs and general management skills.
- Maintain good work environment by creating a highly performance-orientated culture.
- Work closely with Service Installation Team / Resolve and handle service related issues proactively.
- Directly manage Key Customers (Key Account Management)
- Submit weekly market reports and other reports relating to competition / industry developments.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should have done his Degree/ MBA with minimum of 3-9 years experience in Project sales , Channel sales/Dealer sales in Building Material industry like Boards, Paints, Tiles and Bath Fittings & Sanitary Ware etc.
Role: Territory Sales Manager (B2B)
Industry Type: Building Material (Cement)
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Enterprise & B2B Sales
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate