- Periodic preventive maintenance for plants and machinery
- Communicates with Head on issues affecting personnel, safety, maintenance, production efficiency, product quality.
- Manages employees to ensure the safest and most efficient use of personnel is being utilized to complete all required tasks.
- Evaluates overall customer service and ensures superior service requirements are met.
- Reviews key customer orders and deliveries daily utilizing dispatch system software to ensure delivery schedules and production efficiency are achieved.
- Coordinates with Plant employees, facilities according to established company procedures and guidelines.
- Reviews raw material and inventory levels with Q&C in charge to ensure appropriate inventory is maintained and raw material delivery scheduling is planned to meet production requirements.
- Works with Plant operators, Transport and Pump in charge to ensure equipment and facilities are properly maintained through preventative and proactive maintenance.
- Periodically reviews plant and equipment inspections with Service engineers and our workers.
- Works with Quality Control In charge for quality control inspection and lab tests etc.,
- Prepare daily schedules of concrete pouring as per marketing people, customer requirement and availability of resources like TMs and Pumps etc.,.
- Optimize the route plan for TMs for their safe and timely passage
- Perform site appraisal prior to pour with respect to determining the shortest motor able route, condition of site, matching of time of pour with client, measurementifrequired and QC infrastructure of client
- Plan the installation of Pumps and pipelines, movement of TMs and movement ofApplication engineers to the concreting site
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9133330238
Required Candidate Profile
- Should have Minimum 10 years Experience in RMC Plants & Concrete technologies
- Maintaining relationships with customer, vendors, suppliers and also internally in organization.
- Must have knowledge on concrete production and transportation.
- Telugu Speaking Mandatory
Locations: Kompally Malkapur Medchal