Second Class Boiler Operator @ Malkapur, Hyderabad ( Doors Division )
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall operation of the units maintaining the Boiler parameters round the shift for continuous running of the units.
- Monitoring of boiler pressure, temperate, steam flow, DM water, drum control.
- Coordinating with all other agencies in filling the bunkers, coal blockade, tube correction.
- Capability to understand and interpret gauges and test results
- Check all fires and equipment when reporting on duty; clean boiler, panel and assigned areas.
- Operate and maintain boiler
- Perform compression and safety tests
- Water sampling and treatment
- Carry out preventative maintenance
- Perform pipe repairs
- Replace worn parts as required
If you are interested, kindly send your updated profile to email@example.com or call 9133330238.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3 to 6 yrs experience in Boiler Operation
- Should have completed second class Boiler Attended certificate of competency
- Preferred from Manufacturing industry.
Functions: Manufacturing Plant operations/Maintanenece Production