- Oversee and monitor the production process, drawing up a production schedule and adjust schedules as needed
- Make daily production planning and ensure it work as per schedule
- Planning of raw material and resources
- Ensure that the production is cost effective and meets quality standards
- Be part of the the team in the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programmes
- Coordinate with other departments who has connection with production
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervise and motivate the team.
If your profile suits to the above requirment, kindly send your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Candidate Profile
- Should be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Should be at a capactiy of Shift Incharge
- Good at managing Teams and resource planning
- Minimum 5+ years progressive experience in production operations, preferably in cement related boards (sheets)
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in productivity and safety
- Must be Telugu speaking
THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO STAY IN MATTAPALLY, SURYAPET DISTRICT, TELANGANA SHALL ONLY APPLY.
Functions: Maintenance Manufacturing Production
Locations: Kodad Mattapalli Suryapet
Sorry! This job is expired.