Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial sourcing, assessments, interviews, offers, and on boarding.
- Source potential candidates through Job Portal, Careers, walk-ins, Paper ads, social platforms, professional networks and Head hunting.
- Assess candidate information by Interviewing, evaluating and assessing the candidates fitment and expectations at the time of preliminary round of interview discussions.
- Plan and coordinate interviews and selection procedures, including salary negotiation, releasing offers and following up for joining.
- Ensure smooth joining of new hires, orienting them on the company details & HR Policies.
- Streamline the hiring process for quality sourcing with closure of positions in a specified lead time, cost management with budgeted v/s actual cost on monthly basis, Quality of hiring at a minimum cost by using innovative hiring mechanism
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Preparing MIS reports related to Talent Acquisition.
If your candidature matches to the above requirement, kindly send your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA HR with 4 years of experience in handling TA role in manufacturing industry
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and ready to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- A positive, can do attitude
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
Functional Area: Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Hyderabad Secunderabad